Located in the metropolitan area of Lisbon and composed of eight schools of higher education, IPL- Politécnico de Lisboa is a public institution with a long history in the field of higher education.
IPL is composed of the following schools:
- School of Communication and Media Studies;
- School of Dance;
- Lisbon School of Education;
- Lisbon School of Music;
- Lisbon Theatre and Film School;
- Lisbon School of Health Technology;
- Lisbon Accounting and Business School;
- Lisbon Engineering School.
PL provides Undergraduate, Masters, Postgraduate and Doc-toral programs (in partnership with universities); it offers a di-versified range of courses in Arts, Business Sciences, Health Sciences, Communication, Education and Engineering.
IPL’s primary objective has always been to provide aca-demic instruction for employability and for continued professional development, founded on a secure knowledge of science, arts and culture.
Our Institution contributes to national development by educating professionals whose abilities and value as emplo-yees have been nationally and internationally recognized.
IPL provides education that develops the whole person by promoting citizenship and encouraging the active participa-tion of our students in their institution and in their community.
We are committed to strengthening international rela-tionships, especially with our partners in the European Union and in Portuguese - speaking countries.
IPL- Politécnico de Lisboa promotes the following institutional values:
1. academic excellence;
2. excellence in research and development;
3. openness and engagement with society;
4. social commitment;
5. a merit-based culture;
6. strengthening international ties through cooperation and scientific exchange with European and Portuguese-speaking countries
Click on the image above to open the brochure. Alternatively, download the brochure in PDF format (5,4 Mb).