Necessary documents to be presented together with application form:
When completing your application, you will need to upload the following documents:
- Copy of passport or Foreign Identity document;
- Declaration under an honor (HERE), that the candidate does not have Portuguese nationality and is not covered by any of the exceptions defined;
- Document proving the completion of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent (ENEM, in case of Brazilian students) *, or of the qualification required and sufficient for access to higher education in the country of origin, duly certified by the competent authorities;
- Diploma proving knowledge of the language in which the teaching will be taught corresponding to level B2 according to the QECRL or declaration issued if they attend the course of Portuguese foreign language *;
- Other documents requested by the organic units.
Bachelor / Undergraduate:
Document proving the completion of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent (ENEM, in case of Brazilian students), in the case of applications for undergraduate / graduate courses.
- (documents duly authenticated by the Portuguese consular agent in the country of origin of the diploma and / or legalized by The Hague Apostille, in accordance with the Convention on the Suppression of the Legalization of Foreign Public Acts, signed in The Hague, 5 October 1961);
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Letter of motivation and letters of recommendation when they exist.
* Documents must be translated whenever they are not issued in Portuguese, English, French or Spanish and are endorsed by the consular service or submitted with The Hague Apostille by the competent authority of the State where the document originates.
Minimum Note for Application
Politécnico de Lisboa (IPL) accepts applications from Brazilian students who completed the ENEM in 2019 or who have done so in the previous 3 years (2018, 2017 or 2016) and hold a high school diploma. IPL requires a minimum of 500 points in the essay writing and at least 475 points in each of the remaining tests of the National High School Examination.
Students must have a specific academic qualification in areas of knowledge required for the course they are applying for or are available for testing.
This qualification is proven by presenting documentary evidence at the time of application.
Where are the calendar and contest results published?
The calendar of the competition and the list of candidates will be published on the website of the Polytechnic of Lisbon and its respective organizational units.
How do I proceed with registration and registration?
Accepted candidates must register and register online or in person within the deadline set in the calendar, through the credentials received after admission to the competition. The enrollment also implies enrollment of the student in the respective Organic Unit and is subject to the payment of the fee provided in the table of the Polytechnic of Lisbon.
What is the amount of the gratuity (and other costs)?
The annual tuition fee is fixed for each cycle of studies by the General Council, on proposal of the President and its payment is due, in full at the time of enrollment and enrollment.
For students who are nationals of a CPLP member state, tuition fee may be discounted up to 50% of the value.
How to apply?
The application will be made online (HERE).
Applications for the 2019/2020 academic year
1st Phase - Applications submission of: February 4-18, 2019
2nd Phase - Applications submission of: May 17-30, 2019
Application fee: 102.50 € *
* Please note: you must pay the fee before submitting your application; each application corresponds to a course, if you want to apply for more than one course you will have to pay a fee for each application.
For more information, or if you have any doubts, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org